2014-08-30

Power Morphicon 4 - PMC4

I was invited to the PMC4 this year, by Tiffany.  I learned that it's every two years that they hold the Power Morphicon in Pasadena, once again I was not too sure how I would have liked it.  Being that I'm new to this activity, I was amazed at the costumes that the fans wore some were home made and many were bought from companies.  What truly amazed me was the fandom it has, there were people there from Australia, Philippines, UK, and I won't be surprise from other parts of the world.  Met up with several from other States from the Facebook groups that I belong to.  But the most amazing part of PMC4 that I noticed, no matter your age, physical condition, etc., everyone was polite, courteous, and having a ball!  


Cosplayers in their favorite costume

Deka Swan/Kat Ranger both civilian and morph
Custom home made on left and professionally made costumes 


You can see more photographs of the PMC4 , by clicking on the link.  Guess I would have to wait another two years for the next Power Morphocon!

No comments:

Post a Comment