2014-08-30

The Adventure...

This year's vacation, an overdue one since the last time I went on vacation was in 2009!  Here are some samples of the photos taken on our vacation (Tiffany and I), you can see more photos at my Facebook Vacation 2014 album.  We enjoyed our time at a highly recommended restaurant that has made it to our list of stops, as a place to stop when we're in town DiNapoli's Firehouse located in Barstow.

Barstow, California
We even manage to get to see a Jethawk's game while we were there...

Lancaster, California
Tiffany was having fun (when she was awake) taking photographs throughout the country side, since I have tendencies of staying off the main highways...

Somewhere in the High Desert, California 


Big Bear, California
However, it always seems that I will make a stop by a fire service station, I couldn't help myself but had to visit old places that I have not been to since the late 80's, like Gen. Wm. J. Fox Airport where my last Civil Air Patrol squadron was located, I did manage to get some photographs of aircraft while there and was lucky to get one of the cranes being worked on.

Barstow, California

Barstow Fire Dept. HQ, California

736 being worked on at Fox Field Airport

New sign was not there in the 80's

But it seems like I'll always have the nick to find some odd balls things, as well as Tiffany since she spotted the fire hydrant.

Barstow, California

Pasadena, California


No comments:

Post a Comment