2009-06-10

The Big Question:

If you die today, are you going to heaven? How do you know you are going to heaven? Do good people go to hell? The last question I can answer easily, yes. Good people do go to hell. For there is only one way to go heaven and it’s outlined in the Bible in the New Testament, especially in the Book of John, not only that most folks have the one verse memorized (John 3:16), but to understand it completely you need to read the entire Book of John and the other books too. Now for the first two questions, I can only answer them for myself. Yes. Because I am saved and everyday I hunger for the word of God for my guidance and I’ve been baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. I already know I won’t see one of my relatives because they didn’t accept Him as their personal Saviour, would I see you?

No comments:

Post a Comment